英语作文>英语美文> 女生你是否真的了解男生? Do Girls Really Know Boys

女生你是否真的了解男生? Do Girls Really Know Boys

作者:zuowening 来源:互联网 时间:2013-08-22

If you treat them nicely, he says you are in love with him;

如果你对他好,他说你爱上他了。

If you don’t, he says you are proud.

对他不好,他说你骄傲。

If you dress nicely, he says you are trying to lure him;

如果你穿得很漂亮,他说你企图诱惑他。

If you don’t, he says you are from Kampunc.

如果不,他说你是乡下来的。

If you argue with him, he says you are stubborn;

如果你跟他理论,他说你固执。

If you keep silent, he says you have no brains.

如果你沉默,他说你没大脑!

If you are smarter than him, he will lose face;

如果你比他聪明,他会感到丢脸。

If he is smarter than you, he is great, but you are fool.

如果他比你聪明,他就是有智慧,而你是傻瓜。

If you don't love him, he tries to possess you;

如果你不爱他,他想拥有你;

If you love him, he will try to leave you.

如果你爱他,他就想离开你。

If you tell him your problem, he says you are troublesome;

如果你告诉他你的问题,他说你麻烦。

If don’t, he says that you don't trust him.(From: www.hxen.com)

如果不,他说你不信任他。(选自恒星英语)